Australian Nanotechnology Network – Educational Grant
The Australian Nanotechnology Network (ANN) is delighted to offer educational grants to support attendees of the 2018 Conference on Optoelectronic and Microelectronic Materials and Devices (COMMAD 2018).
As the COMMAD Conference is in conjunction with the AIP Congress 2018, ANN Education Grants are open to all AIP Congress delegates who meet the following criteria:
- Australian PhD Student or Early Career Researcher (within 5 years of award of PhD degree)
- Travelling to the congress from outside Perth
- Member of ANN (membership is free)
- Undertaking nanotechnology related research and presenting papers in the nanotechnology area
- Demonstrate grant will be used to support AIP Congress registration, accommodation and/or travel.
Eligible delegates can indicate their intention to apply through the registration process or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Four weeks out from the congress, applicants will be emailed a link to complete their application. This must be completed no later than two weeks prior to the congress. Applications will be reviewed, and successful applicants will be notified in writing via email no later than two weeks post conference.
Please note, grant recipients will be required to provide receipts and bank details and will receive the approved grant amount as a reimbursement post conference.
Further information on the Australian Nanotechnology Network is available at the ANN website.